The villa was built in 1950. Located 5 minutes from the city center.
It has a panoramic view of the lake.
Private garden of 500 sq.m.
Consists of 3 floors + attic.
On the ground floor there are: an entrance hall, a spacious living room, a dining room, a separate kitchen, a bathroom.
On the first floor: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a separate room, used as a wardrobe.
Attic in the form of a tower, which is typical of the style of the era of Liberty, consisting of a room and a closet.
All rooms of the villa have panoramic views of the lake and the garden.
On the semi-underground floor there are two storage rooms, a laundry room, a technical room.
At the moment there is no garage in the villa, however there is a possibility of organizing a covered parking.