The villa of 250 square meters, built in 1930, is surrounded by greenery with a beautiful view of the lake.
The property is located on three floors and is as follows:
Entrance on the first floor, living room with a veranda, kitchen, dining room, bathroom;
On the second floor there are four bedrooms with a large bathroom and a small technical room;
On the third floor there are two bedrooms with a bathroom.
Park area of 1200 sq.m.