The villa was built between 1904 by the German family Heck and was named Villa Berta. In 1918, the villa was bought by an aristocratic Italian family of Gianzzana and renamed the villa Villa Rosa. Chancellor of Germany Konrad Adener (1876-1967) was a frequent guest of the villa.
The villa has a huge park of 15,000 square meters with exotic plants and trees brought from South America.
The villa was built in the Renaissance style. It has a parade park with a fountain and a monumental staircase. Consists of 4 floors. Restoration is required. The area of the villa is 1300 sq.m.
The villa has a Roman bath, its own dock is about 143 sq. m, a place for helicopter
On the plot there is a concierge house of 490 sq.m.
The villa is one of the rarest of elite offers on the market, because located in the center lake, surrounded by a beautiful private garden.